I have created this blog as my personal space to record the experiences of my journey in my christian walk. This journey is a quest to know my God, to know His truth, to obey His Word and be transformed into His Holy Bride.
I do not believe my calling is to teach, but I believe I am called to reveal the awesomeness of God, to show that He is for real and to inspire fellow believers to walk the glorious walk of Holiness before a Holy God; journeying towards a Holy City, the New Jerusalem to be with our God, our Daddy and our beloved Saviour Jesus Christ forever and ever.
For now I will not share my experiences in chronological order of dates, but whatever is closest to my heart at any given time.
I do not expect everyone to blindly believe all that written here but I will suggest something that I once learnt from a christian lady who runs a christian website called the Clarion Call. Basically she suggesed that every reader who reads the articles on her website - to consider them all false and untrue - but then ask the Holy Spirit who is the revealer of all truth to confirm if her teachings are truth or not. That way she does not impose herself on anyone, but allows believers to test all spiritual teachings so that they know which are true.
I hope everyone who reads this blog will take the same stance, that only truth may abide in each heart, to the glory of God.
Be blessed.
Kwanele
No comments:
Post a Comment